I got to teach writing today. The kids were pretty good listeners, except when I turned around to write on the board. I'm going to see if they do that with Sairy, and if they do, if she does anything about it. Also, I'm going to ask if I can take writing full-time starting next week, including grammar. I'll have to write my lessons tomorrow, probably, if we have time to plan. Maybe between the end of school and the parents' meeting we can get that figured out. I'm also teaching a bit of social studies this week - a game of building Latin America from the countries, using clues to figure out what the countries are.
We did a guidance meeting today, too. A lot of the girls in my class have been bullied or bullies. This generation is tough.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment