Wow. The first real week of school is over! I am tired, I have had mostly good times (but a few annoyances), and I'll be teaching Social Studies starting, well, yesterday really - but next week in a more official way. Sairy kind of surprised me by having me teach social studies today and yesterday. I think she wanted to see how I'd do without much of a plan. The Cinderella stories are going well; the kids are really excited about them and they are quite creative. We didn't have time to read and edit all of them today, though, so I am editing the ones I didn't get to this weekend. Teaching writing is fun.
I've updated the Montezuma post. I'm going to add a link to the relevant Snapfish albums once my pictures upload.
This weekend, my plan is to rest and go to a movie tomorrow (and hopefully pick up a book at the bookstore in the mall with the theater), and to go to the waterfall gardens on Sunday. We'll see how it goes!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment